Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I Done a Thing

Further to the whiny post where I claimed I was super boring (truth), I was commissioned by Message With a Bottle to write an article. He suggested I do one about gestational diabetes, as my previous posts in here have whined about it enough. 

View my entry here

I was so excited. And so proud. And goddamn scared because where, sure, blogging is public to an extent (I've selected to have this blog unsearchable but still public) this was a site with a lot of views. And a lot of people expecting funny things. I think I'm funny, but would random people on the internet? 

On the note of GD, I checked in with my dietician today and I think I'm going to be okay without insulin for the time being. But I managed to come across the spreadsheet I used last time to keep track of my sugars... and sweet baby Jesus, I'm about 90% sure I needed insulin last time but the dietician I was dealing with last time decided that I didn't need to or something. Like, all of my numbers were high. I had more high numbers than I did numbers under the recommended amounts. This time around, I've only had a couple overages and they're explainable by "I just didn't care what I was eating". Yes, I'm that person right now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment