Friday, September 11, 2015

IT'S ALIVE

Why yes, that title DID require all caps. I needed you to feel the sauciness flowing through my fingertips right into your eyeballs.

I dropped off the face of the earth for a bit there. Yes, admittedly, I was paying more attention to the younger blog and writing stuff there. But I needed to keep things separate for the time being - by things I obviously mean my mental state - just until I could keep a better handle on it. I'll probably merge blogs at some point because honestly, nobody reads this one so why would I have two blogs that nobody reads? Because of reasons that's why.

I like to be full of empty promises, but the ones I love the most are the promises I continually make and never keep. Such as this gem: I promise I'll update more in the future. As it's currently after 10pm and I'm going to be solo parenting again tomorrow (as Tyler goes to work because his company is garbage), I should really be getting to bed so I'm not a complete Mombie in the morning.

Tomorrow I will attempt a better update when the kids are sleeping.

Cue maniacal laughter at that idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment